Since 2001, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the Mortgage Industry. As a Privately Held Mortgage Banker and Residential Home Lender, PRMG has consistently ranked a Top Workplace and its company culture is second to none.
This Position may be located anywhere in North or South Carolina, as this person will assume responsibility for both states.
- Manages home-lending production for a team of mortgage market managers and support staff aligned with established home-lending strategy in accordance with PRMG strategy. Oversees the fiscal integrity of the region.
- Manages and coordinates the production activities of the sales force through the leadership and influence of a team of mortgage Branch Managers.
- Collaborates and tactically implements talent and staffing strategies in support of strategic initiatives.
- Directs and coaches sales managers to implement profitable sales initiatives and leverage marketing collateral for their assigned geography. Maximizes region production opportunity by collaborating with internal and external business partners to establish long- and short-term sales strategies. Influences results against expected outcomes.
- Manages profit and loss activities for the region.
- Active Recruiting and Growth Strategy for the Region is necessary
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Customer Experience Management. - Extensive Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Strategic Sales Planning - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of sales principles, processes, techniques and tools; ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets.
Mortgage Products. - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to specific situations.
Sales Management - Extensive Experience
- Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Required Education and Experience
- Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree.
- Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable.
- Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years.
- At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required.
- Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required.
- In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PRMG provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law