- 1) Schedules loan closing and compiles and types closing documents: Reviews approved mortgage loan to determine conditions that must be met prior to closing, such as purchase of private mortgage insurance.
- 2) Calls borrower, real estate broker, and title company to request specified documents, such as receipt for payment of outstanding tax bill.
- 3) Verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on documents, such as title abstract and insurance forms.
- 4) Calls borrower, broker, and other specified individuals to arrange time and date for closing.
- 5) Answers questions regarding closing requirements.
- 6) Enters numbers and calculates loan interest and principal payment, and closing costs, using computer or factor table and calculator.
- 7) Types closing documents.
- 8) Assembles documents for delivery to title company, real estate broker, or lending officer for closing.
- 9) Records loan information in log and on government reporting forms, using computer.
- 10) May compile closed loan forms for delivery to marketing department for sale to investors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /hour